IP INFRINGEMENT POLICY
SATCAPINDIA.COM IP INFRINGEMENT POLICY
Satcapindia.com IP Infringement Policy
If any of the content exhibited on http://www.satcapindia.com/ infringes a copyright, trademark, a patent or if the goods exhibited are counterfeit in nature according to you, please send a notice of infringement containing the following information to Satcapindia Marketing with the following details:
1. The alleged subject matter of infringement along with its location on the website.
2. Details of the allegedly infringing subject matter that is claimed to be infringing, with sufficient details so that satcapindia is capable of finding it and verifying the genuineness of the claim.
3. Your contact information including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
4. A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the subject matter violates the intellectual property rights of another person.
5. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and the Notifying Party is authorized to make complaint on behalf of the right owner.
6. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright whose right has allegedly been infringed.
If it is surfaced that the claim is not meritless, satcapindia will remove the material or it will disable access to such material pursuant to a valid notice to all interested parties. The party suffering as a result of such action can file a counter notification with us addressing all the concerns raised by the objector in its claim.
Satcapindia reserves the right to cancel or modify aforesaid policy without prior intimation and each time the user accesses this website, the new/modified policy will govern its usage.
For more information contact email@example.com